Primark is one of my favourite places to go for updating your wardrobe with the season's latest trends on a budget. I can't wait for their new Autumn/Winter line to hit the shops. The new season collection is full of bright pops of colour, gorgeous prints and some fabulous shoes and accessories.
Studded shoes are everywhere at the moment and I'm sure these studded slippers at just £12.00 will be popular! Boucle jackets and dresses always remind me of Blair Waldorf's classic and preppy style in 'Gossip Girl.' Snap up one of Primark's Boucle offerings to pay homage to a bit of Upper East Side style at a fraction of the price! I'm a big fan of detailed collars. They really transform a plainer shirt into looking like it's hot off the catwalk! These ones from Primark remind me of some I saw in Zara recently.
Everything shown here is under £30.00!
1. Ombre Sleeveless Shirt - £12.00
2. Yellow Boucle Dress - £26.00
3. Studded Slippers - £12.00
4. Neon Mesh Jumper - £12.00
5. Pink Blazer - £15.00
6. Turquoise Clutch - £6.00
7. Yellow Peplum Top - £10.00
8. Midnight Blue Sheer Shirt with Pearl Collar - £12.00
9. Purple Metal Collar Tip Shirt - £6.00
10. Pearl and Spike Necklace - £10.00
11. Printed Trousers - £14.00
12. Boucle Jacket - £26.00
13. Floral Shirt - £12.00
14. Metallic Cage Heels - £18.00
15. Heart Print Playsuit - £12.00
16. Contrast Blazer - £12.00
17. Jacquard Trousers - £16.00
18. Contrast Tote - £8.00
19. Chain Quilted Slippers - £8.00
20. Pink Lace Cut Out Shirt - £10.00
21. Patterned Pencil Skirt - £10.00
22. Polka Dot Shirt with Studded Collar - £12.00
23. Yellow Boucle Zipped Jacket - £26.00
24. Pearl and Spike Bracelet - £4.00
View the full collection at Look
What do you think of their new season collection?