With this recent dreary weather we all need something to brighten our spirits. What better than treating yourself to some of the cute pastel coloured clothes filling the shops in time for spring!
Pastel palettes were popular on the Spring/Summer 2012 catwalk with candy colours shining through in Phillip Lim 3.1's collection. Dior used pastel tones in their floaty feminine gowns.
Pastel shades are a key trend this season. They're easier to wear than bright neon's and are simple to style as they can compliment and work with the existing colours in your wardrobe.
The candy coloured shades create a soft and feminine look perfect for summer days.
1. Pale Pink Blazer - H&M - £29.99
2. Mint Wrap Waist Pintuck Dress - Miss Selfridge- £32.00
3. Rose Stripe Tee - Topshop - £18.00
4. Lilac Tie Front Shirt - River Island - £15.00
5. Lemon Skinny Jeans - Dorothy Perkins - £25.00
6. Mint Flower T-Shirt - Warehouse - £40.00
7. Yellow Lace Belted Skater Dress - River Island - £35.00
8. Pink Skinny Belt - Oasis - £15.00
9. Pleat Scallop Cropped Blue Top - Topshop - £28.00
10. Coral Oversized Shirt - Dorothy Perkins - £22.00
Will you be wearing pastels this season?
Have you bought anything for your spring wardrobe yet?